Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My washing machine has stopped mid cycle and however many

Hi my washing machine has stopped mid cycle and however many buttons I press, nothing happens
JA: How old is your washer? Have you checked if the drain hose is clogged?
Customer: it’s at least 6 years old - quite possibly more. no I haven’t checked my drain hose & I’m not sure how to do so
JA: How long has this been going on with your washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: it only started doing it this morning. it’s now making a strange noise. I’ll see what happens in the next hour . thank you for now!
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I’ll see if anything moves in the next hour but if it’s broken I’ll need to know how to remove the clothes!
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
the on / off button and other buttons are now flashing but nothing is happening

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation programme and would be very grateful for your understanding. The telephone service is provided automatically by the system, you only need to accept it when you need it. Unfortunately I cannot make a phone call, but if you wish - another expert could do it for you. I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry you have been confronted with this problem!

Can you tell me the make and model number of your device first? It could be that the pump is blocked. Have you already opened the service flap at the bottom and cleaned the filters? If you clean the filters at the bottom of the pump, you must also make sure that not too much water comes out when you open the lid. Take enough towels at the bottom so that they do not flood.

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

With kind regards,
Erdal

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask them!
My goal is to offer you the best possible experience!

If you need further assistance, please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been a pleasure to be of service to you!

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I will try to clean the filters now

All right, write me afterwards if you had blockages in the pump. You can always write me a message again here below in the text box.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
is the service flap at the back?
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
nothing on the front
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Hotpoint acquarius. WT540 1400 spin

But it should be an oblong white cover at the bottom that you can easily remove. Then you must see a round cover at the bottom.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I’ll have to look at the back. But that will take time as I have to move it & I can’t do it now as I have to be at work. I’ll do that at lunchtime. Thank you for your help

No problem. I wish you every success with this. You can write me a message every time and I will try to help him as much as possible.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
thank you

Please

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Hi again. The washing machine started working again and it seems to have finished the cycle, but the door is locked and does not unlock. Is there anything I can do to override that?

No, normally you have no other option than to let the control board release it on its own.

Try again to start a program with drain.

And wait again if it is free. If it is not clear either the door contact switch is not working or the control board is not responding.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
thank you. I’ve put it on a final spin

Ok good luck.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
The machine is now working. The waste water pipe seemed blocked. Thank you for your help today

Perfect.

Have a nice day.