JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a scratch on my fridge door i wants to replace the

Customer Question

Hi I have a scratch on my fridge door i wants to replace the door please could you help me
JA: What's the brand and model of your fridge? How old is it?
Customer: Hisense
JA: How long has this been going on with your Hisense refrigerator? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Rq689n4bd1
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I think it got a scratch by accident I want to replace the door
Expert:  JamesI replied 5 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!
This is James, I'm an appliance repair technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.
How old is the appliance?

Expert:  JamesI replied 5 days ago.

Without the information requested I can only provide generic advice at this stage, but happy to elaborate once you provide the addition info.
For now I hope you may find this initial guidance useful.

Depending on the door you are looking to replace would depend on the price as there are four different doors on your model.

You can source a spare door here.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask them!
My goal is to offer you the best possible experience!
If you need further assistance, please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been a pleasure to be of service to you!