JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Can you help with guidance on using your template for the

Customer Question

Hi, can you help with guidance on using your template for the hinges for an integrated washing machine.
JA: Is your washer top or front loading? How old is it?
Customer: It’s whirlpool and new
JA: How long has this been going on with your Whirlpool washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: since installed a couple of weeks ago, the engineer said he couldn’t do it, the holes didn’t line up , needed a new door
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Expert:  JamesI replied 5 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!
This is James, I'm an appliance repair technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.
What is the model number of your appliance?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
BI WMWG 91 484 UK
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
No thanks
Expert:  JamesI replied 5 days ago.

Offers for calls are just automated adverts, you can discard them if you are happy for a typed response (and do not want to pay the additional fee). However it can take time for experts to respond, please be patient and an expert will respond as soon as possible.

There isnt a guidance template as the door will have hinge cutouts already in place.

Installation instructions can be found on page 13 of the user manual, a copy of which can be found here.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Okay, don’t think you’re able to help, how do I cancel your service ?
Expert:  JamesI replied 5 days ago.

As advised the instructions to follow are shown on page 13, if you provide your postcode I can recommend a competent installer. My guess is the previous installer has a fascia panel not a door and hence was unable to fit it.

Questions relating to your account or payment should be directed to customer services.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask them!
My goal is to offer you the best possible experience!
If you need further assistance, please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been a pleasure to be of service to you!