Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

BNG0073351 policy no. The indecit washer dryer IWDC6125 was

BNG0073351 policy no. The indecit washer dryer IWDC6125 was incorrectly connected when new by Argos. The lead was too short to plug into my electric soccet so the 'engineer' used an extension lead which fused the appliance. I assume that by cutting a 7cm hole in the cupboard wall adjacent to the plug the lead can be pulled through and plugged in. I have messages domestic and general about this so the details are somewhere but my attempts at phoning their engineers numbers have not worked. Kindly advise
JA: Do you know the model of your Indesit washer-dryer? How old is it?
Customer: IWDC6125125 THE MACHINE Is brand new. The machine does not work at all
JA: How long has this been going on with your Indesit washer-dryer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: As the machine never worked from when it was deliverd on 8th September I rang Argos who contacted their installer. Then the installer called dhl said they would send someone on the 25th September. I attempted to start the trial wash as instructed.& the light came on and then immediately when off and the door will not open.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The reason the appliance has 'fused' is because of incorrect corrnection. the connection lead was not long enough to reach my plug. The lead will reach my electric plug if a 7cm hole is cut in the cuboard wall which the plug can be pulled through to my electric socket

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation programme and would be very grateful for your understanding. The telephone service is provided automatically by the system, you only need to accept it when you need it. Unfortunately I cannot make a phone call, but if you wish - another expert could do it for you. I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry you have been confronted with this problem!

I am really sorry but we are manufacturer independent experts who only answer technical questions online. If you really want a technician to come out you really need to call the company where you have it insured or installed. It is of course very annoying what happened to him just now. But you don't have any other option, you have to call them and book an appointment.

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

With kind regards,
Erdal

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask them!
My goal is to offer you the best possible experience!

If you need further assistance, please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been a pleasure to be of service to you!