Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Dishwasher will not work, NEFF OVER 6 Years, 3weeks found

Dishwasher will not work
JA: What's the brand and model of your dishwasher? How old is it?
Customer: NEFF OVER 6 Years
JA: How long has this been going on with your Neff dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 3weeks found error message number 25 believed to indicate blocked outlet
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Can NEFF repair ?

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and would be very grateful for your understanding. The telephone service is provided automatically by the system, you only have to accept it when you need it. Unfortunately, I cannot make a phone call, but if you wish - another expert could do it for you. I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry that you have been confronted with this problem!

This error message means that the drain pump is blocked or the sensor for the pump sump is defective. Have you already cleaned the sump below Have you already cleaned the strainer? Of course the manufacturer can repair it. This is not an issue at all.

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

With kindest regards,

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask them!
My goal is to offer you the best possible experience!

If you need further assistance, please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been a pleasure to be of service to you!

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
have already cleaned sump and strainer

Okay I read that they have cleaned it up now have you also installed the cover everything properly back together right?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
type sd4pif E-nr S58M40X0GB/21 FD 9412 00909

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
correct

Okay then it could be that I really have a problem with the sensor or the pump. Do you want me to write in the service number for the appointment booking or technician booking?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
can you solve problem?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
How long to get answer?

I think they are not reading my message. I have already sent him some things twice and they are not reading or they are overlooking that. Please follow my messages first and then answer me.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
If the technician is not available now please cancel £16 payment

Do you even read my news?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Can you get an estimate of cost?

You have to call the manufacturer's service centre once and also make a cost enquiry. Here is the telephone number: this is 0344(###) ###-####/p>