Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

We bought a dishwasher (not new) but after a wash the water

HelloWe bought a dishwasher (not new) but after a wash the water does not leave from the bottom. What could be the reason and how can we repair it? Thanks

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and would be very grateful for your understanding. The telephone service is provided automatically by the system, you only have to accept it when you need it. Unfortunately, I cannot make a phone call, but if you wish - another expert could do it for you. I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry that you have been confronted with this problem!

It is possible that the drain hose was not installed properly so it is blocked. It is also possible that you plugged the front of the hose or forgot something when connecting it. Have you already checked the drain hose?

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

With kindest regards,

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask them!
My goal is to offer you the best possible experience!

If you need further assistance, please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been a pleasure to be of service to you!

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
The hose pipes were disconnected from our old dishwasher and used on the recent one. By the way our old dishwasher had not been used for over a year because it had a problem. Wouldn’t wash.Could that give n indication of the problem?

It may be that there are food residues or that the drain hose has a kink somewhere. I would recommend that you check the complete hose once really 100%. Usually this is a new appliance you have, isn't it? With a new appliance of course you should not rule out that it is also defective but I don't think it is defective. The first thing I would advise you to do is to check the entire drain hose.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
It’s not a new dishwasher, second hand, my relative had a look at the pipe, said when the pipe in put on floor the water runs through it, from the dishwasher, but not when connected?So pipe may not be blocked because on floor the water runs out, so what could be the reason after new info?

Okay then it could be that this dishwasher has already lost the pump power. Depending on age and use, the pump may lose power to pump out. How long is the hose from the dishwasher to the drain pipe?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
About a meter long...

Okay, it's not that long. Then it is possible that the pump has no more power. If everything is free and still can't pump out for the graduation ceremony, it is possible that the performance is no longer in order and the final pump must be replaced.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.