Paddy
Paddy, Handyman
Experience:  Experienced Landlord
109046513

My milk frother isn't working as well as 2 weeks ago. It

My milk frother isn't working as well as 2 weeks ago. It takes ages to heat up properly and it doesn't seem to have the pressure either?
JA: What's the brand and model of your milk frother?
Customer: Delonghi Caffe Corso
JA: How long has this been going on with your Delonghi milk frother? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 2 days. I tried a new milk and always steam clean after use, ensuring to take the cap off and clean that too, every coffee.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I bought it a few weeks ago on Ebay, and it had a certificate A and seller stated it was fully checked and working.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I can send air another day
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I can wait another day

Hi - Welcome to JustAnswer, I'm Paddy and I will be your technician.

Do you still need help with your coffee maker?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
please

Hi - there are a number of reasons your steam frother most are due to blockages.

Firstly we should clear the holes on the steam outlet -remove the steam nozzle wash and clean the main steam hole with a pin, there is a small hole on the side of the steam nozzle this will need clearing with a pin also. I have attached a photo to help with locating the small hole.

If this doesn't resolve the issue there may be limescale build up which can happen over a period of time, descaling your coffee maker will clear this.

If you are still having steam and heat issues then you will need and engineer to test and repair if necessary.

I hope this helps.

Paddy

Paddy, Handyman
Experience: Experienced Landlord
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Perfect! Thank you.
I now have a lovely frothy hot coffee!

You are very welcome