Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I’ve a Neff fridge freezer in fitted kitchen - 4 yrs old..

I’ve a Neff fridge freezer in fitted kitchen - 4 yrs old. . Suction is very strong and D handle on fitted cupboard door fails - screw fixing thread can’t hold. Can I somehow reduce the strength of the suction? B James
JA: Do you know the model of your Neff fridge?
Customer: K17863D30G/02
JA: How long has this been going on with your Neff refrigerator? What have you tried so far?
Customer: fridge OK it’s the freezer. It has always been very strong, can’T recall it ever being Appreciably easier
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Don’t think so. Am just arranging to have a new handle, the 2nd

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation programme and would be very grateful for your understanding. The telephone service is provided automatically by the system, you only need to accept it when you need it. Unfortunately I cannot make a phone call, but if you wish - another expert could do it for you. I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry you have been confronted with this problem!

There are several reasons for such a mistake. It may be that the control board is working incorrectly. It could be that the door seal is not working properly. It could be that the door seal is not clean. I recommend that you first clean the door seal completely and the refrigerator and the four compartments of the refrigerator once and then try again. If it does not help you can try a restart. By switching off the appliance for at least 4-6 hours and then restarting it.

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

With kind regards,
Erdal

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask them!
My goal is to offer you the best possible experience!

If you need further assistance, please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been a pleasure to be of service to you!

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I’ve checked seal - clean. The whole appliance was recently cleaned thoroughly as is regularly done. This severe suction pressure is not new, always been quite tough. Switching off appliance for 4-6 hours is of course inconvenient, it’s quite full and do not have a spare. Alternative suggestion?

If you switch off the appliance for 4-6 hours, you do not need to open the door and the remaining cooling will remain in the appliance. You won't have to deal with heirs that quickly. There is no other alternative there is also no setting for these errors what you have. If you open the door the first time and then close it after that it is immediately very difficult to open it the second time. You have to wait at least one to 2 minutes for it to return to a normal force setting.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Please cancel the request for a phone call. Not now required, am satisfied with the reply given

Please do not worry. As we have not made any phone calls, you will not be charged for the telephone fee. As soon as the enquiry is completed, you will of course be reimbursed. You can always write me a message again. I am at your disposal.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
As previously requested, please cancel my request for a phone call

I have just written to him that we have not phoned and that your telephone bill will be refunded. As soon as the request is completed you will get your money back.