Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Waiting for an engineer to call re my Siemens dishwasher

waiting for an engineer to call re my Siemens dishwasher problems please can you tell me when the call will be

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation programme and would be very grateful for your understanding. The telephone service is provided automatically by the system, you only need to accept it when you need it. Unfortunately I cannot make a phone call, but if you wish - another expert could do it for you. I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry you have been confronted with this problem!

We are manufacturer independent experts jona answer technical questions. I don't know now with whom you have booked an appointment regarding telephone conversation. But if you want I can help you to solve your problem. I only need a few details. You only have to tell me what is wrong with the device. Do you have an error message?

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

With kind regards,
Erdal

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask them!
My goal is to offer you the best possible experience!

If you need further assistance, please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been a pleasure to be of service to you!

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
thank you but that does not solve my problem
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I need my dishwasher urgently as I am disabled you not help me?

I know it is very frustrating that the device does not work. But I have just written it and I would like to help you. But I need some information to do so. What is wrong with the device? Do you get an error message?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
the more salt needed red light on. I have topped it up but still says the same. I cannot pick any programme at all the machine just won't work

Okay, nothing else lights up on the device? No other symbols?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
lots of lights light up but no action happens

Yes, but I need exactly the symbols or the numbers of everything that lights up.

So I can find out what kind of fault the device has and we can act accordingly.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
thanks. intensive wash selected. wash. rinse. dry lights on. Refill salt light on

Okay and what happens if you press and hold the start button now? Do you also have 1 minute display?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I have a minute display. I have held the start button and seems to be working thank God
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
refill salt stil on

I am really glad that you made it. I hope you are satisfied with me. I hope that you will have a lot of luck and success with the device

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
thanks so much for y.our help you area God send

It was an honour to help you. You are always welcome to visit us. I hope that next time you have problems with another device you will contact me again. I am at your service.