Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My Beko washing machine was paused during a wash to remove

My Beko washing machine was paused during a wash to remove something after the cycle was set. For only a few seconds. Now the 1200 rpm, lock light is stuck on and the wash button keeps flashing and it wont restart. Even after powering off. What can I do to reset it please?
JA: What happened just before the light on your Beko washer came on?
Customer: Not sure. Put washing in and hit the start/pause button, then as soon as i did that i realised i left something in the machine. Hit start pause again to open the door. Now the wash icon keeps flashing.
JA: How long has this been going on with your Beko washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Its been nearly a week. I've turned of for 2/3 days unplugged over night. But each time i turn on its goes back to the wash icon flashing.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: That is all i can think off.

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation programme and would be very grateful for your understanding. The telephone service is provided automatically by the system, you only need to accept it when you need it. Unfortunately I cannot make a phone call, but if you wish - another expert could do it for you. I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry you have been confronted with this problem!

There can be several reasons for his mistakes.
It may be that the lock is activated. It could be that the control board is working incorrectly. Can you describe to me what additional symbols are illuminated on the control panel or display? You can also send me a photo of it. Photos can be found below the right side of the text box with attachments.

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

With kind regards,
Erdal

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask them!
My goal is to offer you the best possible experience!

If you need further assistance, please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been a pleasure to be of service to you!

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
the 1200 RPM light is on. The lock light. And even though you can't see it in the picture the wash light flashes on and off,

Can you open the door and close it again?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Ok then. Lets do a walk through step by step. I'll have my computer next to the washing machine. Thanks for your help Erdal.

All right, first write me if you can open and close the door.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.

Okay, but otherwise you can't change anything or start anything?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
No. When i turn the dial to on / off it turns off. No lights. But when i want to turn to any other cycle the 1200 & lock light stay on & the wash symbol light flashes on and off.

Okay then try this: press the two buttons together below the Spin button and time delay For at least 3-5 seconds. Then switch off the machine once and switch it on again and try it out.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
ERDAL you did it. You are the best. 5 star review for you all the way my friend. Thank you so much. The next load is already on.

You've done it. It was an honor to help you. I hope that next time you have a problem with another machine you will write to me. I would be very happy to hear from you. I also thank you for wishing me a pleasant day. You are always welcome.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I tried that before but didn't turn it off straight away then on again. Thank you so very much. Steven.

No problem. I wish you a lot of luck and success with the device. I hope it will be able to work with you for a very long time.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Thanks again Erdal. Next time i have a problem you will be the first i write to you. Steven signing off.