Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My Beko washing machine seems to be stuck on the cancel

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: My Beko washing machine seems to be stuck on the cancel function. No matter which cycle i turn it seems to just drain.
JA: Is your Beko washer top or front loading? How old is it?
Customer: Front loading
JA: How long has this been going on with your Beko washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 5 days. Seems to work after leaving for 24 hours at a time.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It's a integrated machine model WMI 81341

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding. The telephone service is automatically provided by the system, you only have to accept it when you need it. Unfortunately I can't make a phone call, but if you wish, another expert could do it for you. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.

I'm sorry you faced this problem!

It may be that the drain pump or the drain hose is blocked or defective. Have you already cleaned the bottom of the lint filter on the pump in a controlled manner?

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

Best regards,
Erdal

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask them!
My goal is to offer you the best possible experience!

If you need further assistance, please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been a pleasure to be of service to you!

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I have already cleared the bottom of the filter. There was nothing there.

Okay if the pump is not blocked have you also checked the drain hose connected to the drain pipe?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
checked this. There is no kinks and does not appear to be blocked.
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
When I select a cycle the start button continuously flashes

Okay if the pump and the drain hose is not blocked then either the pump must be defective or the control board. What happens if you start the program spin and drain now?
Describe to me which symbols light up on the control panel and display? You can also send me a photo of them. You can send photos below the right side of the textbox with attachments.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Moving the dial round to Spin and Drain the following is on the screen:
- the temp degrees Celsius symbol is flashing
- there is a spin symbol beside which is 1000
- timer is set to 12 mins.
Pressing start the following happens
- Play symbol flashes
- There is a weak whirring noise

Is a lock symbol or a door symbol still lit on the control panel or display?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
lock symbol is on

okay it may be that the lock is activated. Please try this once: press the Spin and time delay buttons for at least 3-5 seconds. Is the lock symbol gone then?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
It has now stopped, screen reads "End" and lock symbol has gone

okay, try starting the spin and drain program now.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Play button is flashing
weak whirring noise
lock symbol is on
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Spin symbol is on but no spinning

okay if such a program starts the door is locked, can you check that?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Door is locked

okay then either the pump is not OK or the motor is not OK. I am really very sorry but this is not a malfunction but a defect. It must be checked by a professional and replaced if necessary.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Ah ok. Thanks for trying.

All right, I wish you all the best. If you have any questions you can ask me again now. I am at your disposal. I just want you to be happy with me.