Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Panasonic sd 2511 does not, yes sd2511 about 2 years old has

Panasonic sd 2511 does not
JA: Do you know the model of your Panasonic appliance? How old is it?
Customer: yes sd2511 about 2 years old has no power
JA: How long has this been going on with your Panasonic appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just nowmand have changed fuse
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Yes it was dropped

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding. The telephone service is automatically provided by the system, you only have to accept it when you need it. Unfortunately I can't make a phone call, but if you wish, another expert could do it for you. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.

I'm sorry you faced this problem!

I read that you have already replaced the fuse. Have you also checked the power supply from the plug? If the power supply is there and the device still cannot be switched on, then usually 95% of the time the control board is no longer OK.

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

Best regards,
Erdal

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

If you need further assistance please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to be of service to you!

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
ok if it is the control board where can I find a replacement ?

okay, please be patient. I'll try to find a link where you can order it.

can you look up the production number of the device again? You have to give me the exact type drawing is it an SD251? Because there are no products with 2511.

Customer: replied 2 day ago.
I did not give him 5 stars. He was absolutely useless and even said "I am not interested". I would like a refund

I'm really, really sorry for you to think that way. I tried to help you with the information you gave me. I also sent her messages and asked questions afterwards. I didn't reply to that. You did not communicate with me. I'm really very sorry that you think that way now.