Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

The machine stopped washing and no lights showing i released

the machine stopped washing and no lights showing i released water in drum but still no lights could not restart got new fuse also for socket in wall but still no lights what has happened '?
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: whirlpool is only marked on front
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: released water in drum and put back socket again and also have put new fuse in wall plug No lights showing at all
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation programme and would be very grateful for your understanding. The telephone service is provided automatically by the system, you only need to accept it when you need it. Unfortunately I cannot make a phone call, but if you wish - another expert could do it for you. I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry you have been confronted with this problem!

Can you describe to me if the device does not get switched on at all? Do you see no lights, no signs of life?

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

Yours sincerely,
Erdal

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask them!
My goal is to offer you the best possible experience!

If you need further assistance, please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been a pleasure to be of service to you!

If you can't get your unit switched on, then the control board is usually defective. Have you already checked the fuses? If you have checked the fuses and still can't get them switched on, then the control board is defective and must be replaced. I would be pleased if you write me a message. I would like to help you.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
the device does not switch on at all

Okay this is of course not okay this is not getting turned on. Have you already checked the fuse on the plug and on the wall and checked the power supply?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.

Okay then I have to inform him that either the control board or a cable connection internally in the device is no longer ok. If it is an electrical fault that needs to be checked professionally and replaced if necessary. You need a technician. I am really very sorry. Can I still help you and ask you?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
thanks for your help

I am really very sorry, I would have loved to help him. I would like to get the machine running again. Do you have any questions? Can I help you further? I want you to be satisfied with me.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I will get a technician to look at it

All right, I wish you a lot of success. I hope you will continue to write me a message in the future if you have any requests. I would be very pleased. I wish him a nice day. Stay healthy.