Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My neff electric fan oven is not heating - but the fan is

my neff electric fan oven is not heating - but the fan is still working. I assume the heating element has 'gone'. I do not know the age of the oven - it could be 8 years old or maybe much older. I am wondering whether to buy a new Neff oven. How can I check the age of my oven? I have found several numbers/letters on the plate. 1. B-1432WDB/01 2.
JA: Have you checked if all the coils and heating elements are working properly?
Customer: I assume they are not working but I would not know how to check other than switching the oven on. As I said the fan is working but there is no heat and no lights either
JA: What have you tried so far with your Neff oven?
Customer: Just switching it on. Last it appeared to be on but when I took out what I was hoping to have cooked nothing had happened and the oven was cold
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: What I really want to know if possible is how old the oven is. If it is more than, say, 10 years old it would seem sensible to buy a new one

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation programme and would be very grateful for your understanding. The telephone service is provided automatically by the system, you only need to accept it when you need it. Unfortunately I cannot make a phone call, but if you wish - another expert could do it for you. I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry you have been confronted with this problem!

There are several reasons if the stove does not know more. It could be that the heating coil is defective. But it can also be that the controller is defective. Without a professional inspection it is very difficult to determine. The repair would cost between 150-250 pounds depending on the service company. It is up to you whether you wish to have the unit repaired or invest your money in a newer unit. As for the age of the unit, I would not recommend repair. There may be other parts that break because it is old.

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

With kind regards,
Erdal

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask them!
My goal is to offer you the best possible experience!

If you need further assistance, please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been a pleasure to be of service to you!

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
would you be able to tell me how old my oven is? I have several numbers off the oven identification plate I could give you.

Please write down all the data on the nameplate. I will try to find out for you how old the device is.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
don't want a phone call. Just text messaging

Telephone service is unfortunately offered automatically by the system. You can simply ignore it. I can't make a phone call anyway. Please write me all the production numbers what is written on the nameplate and then I will try to find out how old the machine is.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
B-14332WDB/01 B-AP22-7 *********** FD 8006

Your device is exactly 20 years old. It was produced in 2000 June.

Can I help you further? I want you to be satisfied with me.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
thanks for your help. I will buy a new one!!

All right I wish you a lot of luck and success. If you have any questions now or in the future I would be happy that you choose me. You are always very welcome here with us. I hope you are satisfied with me.