Darran Wilkins
Darran Wilkins ,
Experience:  dasdasd
108849247

Can you let me no where there s/n um is on it, Samsung do

Can you let me no where there s/n um is on it
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: Samsung do not knowmodel number
JA: What have you tried so far with your Samsung product?
Customer: It is a fridge/freezer. Freezer is frozen but fridge isnt working. Only light is on. I have taken two numbers off the back at the bottom but they appear to be for compressor only. Ive unplugged it turn setting to coldest but nothing. What does operation button do apart from turning it on and off?
JA: The Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thank you
Morning guys im darran I'm a domestic engineer
The power buton does just this
Ok take the drawers out of the fridge and freezer
It is normaly hidden behind the at the side wallAbout the applince guys these are very common for the wind gate / baffle to freeze over and stick thus when the fridge requires cooling it can't open so the fridge warms and the freezer stays cold
The best way to solve this and determine if there is anouther issue is a full defrost 36 hrs to not only remkve all ice and excess build up but to allow it to dry and the electric reset in the applince
If it still has the same issues there is
1 a defrost issue ie sensor and defrost heater
2 the wind gate has failed closed
Guys I hope this helps
Regards darran
Customer: replied 5 days ago.