Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have a Siemens integerated cooker E-Nr. HB15N650B

I have a Siemens integerated cooker E-Nr. HB15N650B /03FD8706 The 3rd knob from the left , which controls turning on the top oven & grill has ceased to function . Don’t think it is the knob itself as I can easily interchange them .
JA: Is your Siemens oven gas or electric? How old is it?
Customer: Electric Not sure how old - 15years maybe
JA: How long has this been going on with your Siemens oven? What have you tried so far?
Customer: have been on to Kelly & Dillard in Waterford but they feel I need to get someone to see it , that it isn’t a simple spare parts issue I live in Dungarvan
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I don’t think so The bottom oven is fan , the top not so

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation programme and would be very grateful for your understanding. The telephone service is provided automatically by the system, you only need to accept it when you need it. Unfortunately I cannot make a phone call, but if you wish - another expert could do it for you. I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry you have been confronted with this problem!

There are several reasons for such a mistake. It may be that the controller is defective. It is also possible that the control board is no longer working correctly. It is an electrical fault. It is very complicated and difficult to decide from a distance what may be defective. Normally a technician has to check it professionally and replace it if necessary. I would advise you to find a service company in your area to fix it. But please think about it. You have written that the device is over 15 years old. It is possible that other parts may break down in the future. If you want I can find out the service number where you can call.

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

With kind regards,
Erdal

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask them!
My goal is to offer you the best possible experience!

If you need further assistance, please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been a pleasure to be of service to you!

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I would be grateful if you could find a technician in my area who could talk to me on the phone . I don’t want to spend a lot of money to be told I need a new cooker Can you tell me what year I bought the cooker from the serial details ? Many thanks for getting back to me

Yes I will find a service number where you can call for free. For the age of the device I need the whole production number what is written on the type plate. You will find the nameplate on the left or right side of the door when you open the door. Or at the very back of the device.

Here is the telephone number for the service centre in Ireland.

###-##-####/p>
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Thanks for that contact number Erdal The other numbers on plate are 240V-50Hz 4,0kw(###) ###-####Type HBB-EP34-7 Do you need the barcode ?

Somewhere on the barcode there should be a number with a letter FD in front of it. A four-digit number.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Think I have given you that in my first email FD8706 ?

Okay, I'm really very sorry I must have missed that. The device was then produced from 2007 June.

Can I still help you? I want you to be satisfied with me.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Impossible to reply now as everything is jumping Thank yup for all your help

All right, no problem. I wish you a lot of success with it. I would like to thank you too. You are always welcome here. I hope we will meet again in the future if you have a problem. I would like to help you again and again.