Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Please. My S5443X1GB/12 dishwasher can be switched on, makes

Hello, yes please.
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: My S5443X1GB/12 dishwasher can be switched on, makes a sound like it’s about to start and then goes silent. It fills with a tiny bit of water at the bottom, that is all. I have checked the filters and regular care/maintenance stuff.
JA: Who makes your dishwasher? How old is it?
Customer: Sorry, it’s a NEFF. I don’t know how old it is built in. It was here when we moved to the house 4 years ago.
JA: The Appliance Technician can help you find the model number for your dishwasher; I'll connect you shortly. How long has this been going on with your Neff dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: See above for the model number. (S5443X1GB/12). It happened nearly a week ago. We have tried resetting it and as stated above cleaned everything.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: We had an engineer out for it about 18 months ago. He replaced something, but we can’t remember what, sorry.

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation programme and would be very grateful for your understanding. The telephone service is provided automatically by the system, you only need to accept it when you need it. Unfortunately I cannot make a phone call, but if you wish - another expert could do it for you. I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry you have been confronted with this problem!

There are several reasons for such a mistake. It could be that the drainage pump is blocked. It could be that the drain hose is blocked. It is also possible that the inlet valve is faulty and defective. It is very difficult to define remotely what could be faulty or what is in the fault. Have you already checked the floor below to see if there are any leaks? Do you have water spots at the bottom of the floor?

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

Yours sincerely,
Erdal

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask them!
My goal is to offer you the best possible experience!

If you need further assistance, please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been a pleasure to be of service to you!

Customer: replied 1 day ago.
No. We haven’t checked the floor below. We will try that and see if it helps with the diagnosis.

Yes please check the floor first. There must be no water spots at the bottom of the floor. If the appliance is leaking then the Aqua stop may also be triggered. In this case the pump can run but the new water supply is always interrupted.

Please write me later again a message how far you have come. I would like to help you. I want you to be satisfied with me.