Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My dishwasher is jumping an hour of the cycle was, wash,

My dishwasher is jumping an hour of the cycle was
JA: What's the brand and model of your dishwasher? How old is it?
Customer: wash
JA: How long has this been going on with your dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It’s 3 years old and been going on a month or so
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: where would I find the model number
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
The type is SN66M031GB/92
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
SD6P1S
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Photo

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation programme and would be very grateful for your understanding. The telephone service is provided automatically by the system, you only need to accept it when you need it. Unfortunately I cannot make a phone call, but if you wish - another expert could do it for you. I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry you have been confronted with this problem!

There are several reasons for such a mistake. Can you describe to me exactly how the device causes the same error even with a short programme? It is possible that the heater does not work properly or that the control board does not react or works incorrectly.

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

Yours sincerely,
Erdal

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask them!
My goal is to offer you the best possible experience!

If you need further assistance, please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been a pleasure to be of service to you!

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
It’s only on the longer washes that it jumps
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
But every time it dies the same
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Does the same
Customer: replied 8 days ago.

Okay I think the heater is causing this error. But it is also possible that the environmental pump is not working properly and can cause the short circuit. It must be checked by a professional and replaced if necessary. Do you still have warranty on the device?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
No out of warranty now

Then I am really very sorry. Unfortunately, it is not a mistake that can be reset. The whole device must be completely opened and professionally checked once.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Thank you ��

All right, I wish you a lot of success. You can write a message again at any time. I am at your disposal. I want you to be satisfied.