Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

We have dishwasher GNF 41820W bought 4th Nov 2016 with 5

we have dishwasher GNF 41820W bought 4th Nov 2016 with 5 year guarantee. the electronics seem to be faulty because it is knocking out the fusebox when switched on. Cycle not completing
JA: Who makes your dishwasher?
Customer: grundig
JA: How long has this been going on with your dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Started problems yesterday in that it was full of water after running last night. We have tried unplugging, restarting and running 2 programmes. The selection button is very stiff and runs through the numbers fast. It fills with water and then stops.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No, not really. It has knocked out our fuses once but we have switched them back on and also the dishwasher so electrics OK so far.

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation programme and would be very grateful for your understanding. The telephone service is provided automatically by the system, you only need to accept it when you need it. Unfortunately I cannot make a phone call, but if you wish - another expert could do it for you. I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry you have been confronted with this problem!

There are several reasons for such a mistake. It could be that the heater or the control board is not working properly. I have read that they have several programs out and still do not work. I rather think that the heater is defective or the control board is defective because of the short circuit. I have read that you have the additional guarantee. Do you have insurance or do you still have the guarantee from the manufacturer?

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

Yours sincerely,
Erdal

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask them!
My goal is to offer you the best possible experience!

If you need further assistance, please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been a pleasure to be of service to you!

Customer: replied 2 day ago.
We have Manufacturer's Guarantee. I think it must be the control board as you say. What is my next best step to resolve this matter?

Okay I recommend that you first contact the manufacturer by phone. Explain everything to them first, either they will send you a free control board or a technician will send it to you. Here is the service number for the warranty department.

0333(###) ###-####

Do you have any further questions? Can I still help him?