Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Water is entering my washing machine 'BOSCH MAXX 6 1400,

water is entering my washing machine 'BOSCH MAXX 6 1400
JA: Is your Bosch washer top or front loading? How old is it?
Customer: front loading . about 5 years
JA: Anything else you want the Contractor to know before I connect you?
Customer: it is front loading and about 5 years old
JA: OK. I'm sending you to a secure page to join JustAnswer. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Expert about your situation and then connect you two.

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation programme and would be very grateful for your understanding. The telephone service is provided automatically by the system, you only need to accept it when you need it. Unfortunately I cannot make a phone call, but if you wish - another expert could do it for you. I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry you have been confronted with this problem!

There are several reasons and causes for such a mistake. Can you describe the error better? Where is it leaking about what is happening with the device stops it by itself?

Do you also have an error message?

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

With kind regards,
Erdal

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask them!
My goal is to offer you the best possible experience!

If you need further assistance, please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been a pleasure to be of service to you!

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Thank you for your answer. I am sorry for the delay as I was expecting you to phone me and was mistaken. The machine is not leaking. The problem is that water is entering the drum gradually over several hours when switched off. The valve magnet at the inlet was replaced in August but this has not solved the problem.

It is possible that they have a high pressure at the water connection so that it can no longer withstand the pressure. Have you ever had your water installation checked? It may also be that the water connection hose cannot keep the Aqua stop low. It may also be that you have to replace the water connection hose with Aqua stop. But you must be 100% sure that the pressure in your water installation is correct.