canuck the pro
canuck the pro, Plumber
Experience:  Plumber
64367226

I have a new below freezer FXFP3545W. I have put frozen food

I have a new below freezer FXFP3545W. I have put frozen food in for the first time this afternoon but the red warning light has been on for nearly 2hours now and I am worried about it! I would appreciate advice please.
JA: What device is frozen?
Customer: What do you mean? I put frozen food into the freezer. Now the red warning light is on. I can't see anything in the book to explain. Sorry about this.
JA: The Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long have you had your FXFP3545W?
Customer: I received the freezer on 7th but only turned it on on Sunday as my son needed to level it. This is the first time I have put food in. I only put some bottles of water in until now so that it would not be empty!
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: I'm afraid to do anything!! It is set on the minimum temp and I did try to press the button to raise ut but nothing happened.
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: There is nothing else thank you.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I have been in the home improvement and repair field for 20 years. I will be very glad to help you today.

When a lot of items are added to the freezer at one time it will take some time for the freezer to catch up and the alert will come on. Next time you can add the items and push the fast freeze button so that the freezer can catch up faster.