canuck the pro
canuck the pro, Plumber
Experience:  Plumber
64367226

I also have the same problem as above, my AEG coffee machine

Customer Question

Hi I also have the same problem as above, my AEG coffee machine has stopped working. We have the machine out but not sure which solenoid you refer to
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 16 days ago.

Expert:  TetyanaP-admin replied 15 days ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Tetyana-moderator
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I’d like you to assist me with my problem. Thanks
Expert:  canuck the pro replied 12 days ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I have been in the home improvement and repair field for 20 years. I will be very glad to help you today.

The solenoid replacement would go very much like this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAdv_e8fXhw