Martyn Lloyd
Martyn Lloyd,
Experience:  Owner/Partner at Bargain Box
99457030

Just bought a Singer C430 machine and it will not let me

Customer Question

Just bought a Singer C430 machine and it will not let me select any stitch other than the default straight one. It did
JA: How long has this been going on with your Singer sewing machine? What have you tried so far?
Customer: oI have just taken it out of the box having received it. It did allow me to select a different stitch on 1 occasion this morning
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I have followed the manual instructions to the letter
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 8 days ago.

Expert:  Martyn Lloyd replied 6 days ago.

Hi, I am Martyn, welcome to JustAnswer, I am sorry you are having these issues today, I am happy to try and help you get this resolved if I can.

There are very good videos available to familiarise you with the operation of the C430
Please take a look through these... see ... MANUALS, QUICK GUIDES AND VIDEOS

Expert:  Martyn Lloyd replied 4 days ago.

Just a quick follow-up as I have not heard from you for a while.

Anything more to report or add ?

I assume all is well now, as there was no update

Please get back to me if you have any other questions or concerns and I will try to help you more.

Best Wishes

Martyn