Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have a fridge freezer Beko CFG1582W. The thermostat is not

Customer Question

I have a fridge freezer Beko CFG1582W. The thermostat is not working properly. I need to replace the whole light assembly which I can buy on line. I can't see how to remove the existing assembly
JA: Who makes your fridge? How old is it?
Customer: 3 years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your refrigerator? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Hi Pearl, about 2 and a half. My permanent setting is on minimum otherwise its too cold.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Otherwise its fine.
Expert:  Daniel replied 15 days ago.

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer.

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with your fridge. Lets see if i can help you on this.

The light fitting is just clipped into the roof.

Ive attached a screen shot of the service manual which shows how to remove the light fitting in there.

Click here for the picture

Hope this helps you.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Response was very helpful. But instead of 8 minutes wait, which was specified, it took over 6 hours.
Expert:  Daniel replied 15 days ago.

Im sorry you had to wait. I dont see when you posted your question as ive only just come online. So if no one was able to give an answer the question is on the open list.