Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

We are just fitting my new dishwasher, there s a long piece

Customer Question

We are just fitting my new dishwasher, there s a long piece of plastic with it, we have looked on the back of the machine but don’t know where it goes, plus loose in the machine there’s a round spray fitting , but we do no know where it goes have looked at all likely place
JA: What's the brand and model of your dishwasher?
Customer: Bosch. Silence plus is this the model(###) ###-####JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: on received it yesterday and trying to fit it in.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I have explained the problem . Is there a better copy of the instructions
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 14 days ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding. The telephone service is automatically provided by the system, you only have to accept it when you need it. Unfortunately I can't make a phone call, but if you wish, another expert could do it for you. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.

I hope you are doing very well morally and healthily. I am sorry you faced this problem!

I'm sorry, but you have to explain to me in detail which component you mean. It is best to send a photo of the component. Photos can be found below the right side of the text box with attachments. In order to be able to help you better, I need detailed information.

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

Best regards,
Erdal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 12 days ago.

I sent you a message but you haven't answered yet. I hope you are doing well. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

If you need further assistance please use the answer box below and let me know. It's been my pleasure to be of service to you!

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 9 days ago.

I tried to help him. With the information you wrote, I wrote you an answer. I usually need some information to help you better. I would be very happy if you would write me a message. I want to help you. The main thing is that you are satisfied in the end.