KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  18+ years experience as Appliance Tech.
70193065

We have a Panasonic microwave oven Model No. NN-CD58JS. It

Customer Question

We have a Panasonic microwave oven Model No. NN-CD58JS. It has never been used as we have never been able to get further than refer to instructions.We always thought that it must just be us but is it?
JA: How long have you had your NN-CD58JS?
Customer: Not sure maybe 2 years but have never got round to doing anything about it until now as we had other means of cooking.
JA: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic product?
Customer: To be able to get further than refer to instructions.
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Only that its stand alone but appears to go no further than refer to instructions.
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 8 days ago.

Good afternoon,

Welcome to justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you today. I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your appliance. Hopefully, we will resolve this immediately. What exactly happens when you close the door and select any program?

I am afraid, I am not available for phone call and we can continue via chat.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
It goes to refer to operating manual whatever you press.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
We had a temporary powercut at same time as last answer but not connected with this conversation.

Sorry was away for few minutes. Can you please attach an image of the control ?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
No I can't, will have to conclude this chat.

Well, without the information requested in my first/previous response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.you can unplug it and then press and hold the START button. Keep it held in and then plug it back, now let go off the button after around 20 seconds. This should work, please let me know how it goes.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask! I hope you enjoyed your experience with justanswer.com today. It has been a pleasure to assist you, have a great day.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Kevin ot appears to have workred I just hope wr don't have to do that each time we use it. We'll see but many thanks for putting up with us.

Glad it is sorted :) You're welcome and Good Luck.