Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I bought a fridge/freezer RB29f SRND ON 18 AUGUST 2020. IT

Customer Question

i bought a fridge/freezer RB29f SRND ON 18 AUGUST 2020. IT HAS WORKED WELL,BUT NOW THERE IS AN OCCASIONAL PERSISTENT BLEEP.. CANNOT FIND A REASON - GOES AWAY AFTER 5 MINS.
JA: How long have you had your RB29F?
Customer: SINCE AUGUS 2020
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: MOVING FOOD AROUND IN FRIDGE AND FREEZER. THE FRIDGE HAS NOT BEEN MOVED SINCE INSTALLED IN AUGUST
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO. IAM MYSTIFIED
Expert:  Daniel replied 7 days ago.

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer.

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with your fridge. Lets see if i can help you on this.

Normally when you get the warning bleep its usually means theres a fault with the tempture in the freezer.

But normally when this happens you will notice its defrosting.

But if theres no signs of it defrosting and the temperture is fine then its possibley a fault on the control board as this is what gives the bleeps.

As its only a few months old then it will still be covered with Samsung. So if it was me i would give them a bell and get an engineer to check it out as it shouldnt be bleeping like this.

Plus if theres a fault in there they will find it as the last thing you want is for the freezer to start to defrost itself.