JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a Dyson V8 serial number RA6-UK-HFA0891A. It has been

Customer Question

I have a Dyson V8 serial number RA6-UK-HFA0891A. It has been fine used it the other day it stopped, I thought it might need charging, put it on charge. Red light at the end flashed twice and went out and it is now dead. Will not charge, thought it might be battery but not sure . Please advice.
JA: How long has this been going on with your Dyson lighting? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Only occurred yesterday for the first time, have not tried anything else
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: do not think so
Expert:  JamesI replied 11 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!
This is James, I'm an appliance repair technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.
Does the red light flash twice each time you go to use it?

Expert:  JamesI replied 11 days ago.

Without the information requested I can only provide generic advice at this stage, but happy to elaborate once you provide the addition info.
For now I hope you may find this initial guidance useful.

A flashing red light indicates a fault with the battery, and likely a replacement battery is required.

You can source a replacement battery here for £70

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask them!
My goal is to offer you the best possible experience!
If you need further assistance, please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been a pleasure to be of service to you!