Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

We have an upright non battery powered reconditioned not

Customer Question

we have an upright non battery powered reconditioned not much used Dyson. called 'light ball multi floor' model. we think we have cleaned it. the dust collection part is empty, the head seems to rotate correctly, but it does not really suck correctly and leaves a small trail
JA: Do you know the model of your Dyson lighting? How old is it?
Customer: it was given to us second hand a year ago. we can't see any more model details, apart from what I just gave you 'Dyson light ball'
JA: How long has this been going on with your Dyson lighting? What have you tried so far?
Customer: some months. We have tried taking it apart and cleaning the parts.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: OMG, I would not know.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 12 days ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding. The telephone service is automatically provided by the system, you only have to accept it when you need it. Unfortunately I can't make a phone call, but if you wish, another expert could do it for you. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.

I hope you are doing very well morally and healthily. I am sorry you faced this problem!

There can be different causes for such an error. It is possible that the device is leaking somewhere and you are sucking in air that is not what Kraft can achieve. But it can also be that the filter is no longer in order. When was the last time you replaced the filter?

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

Best regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Very dissatisfied - told us what we already knew not how to fix the problem. A waste of money.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 12 days ago.

I'm really very sorry but I can only give him suggestions with the information they gave me. The conversation is not over yet. Why don't you answer me and try to clean all the clothes again and then clean the weather again and then write to me again. I am at your disposal.