JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a dysonv11 absolute with a jammed head roller.I

Customer Question

I have a dysonv11 absolute with a jammed head roller.I followed instruction supplied by dyson. But only suceded with removing one end.any tips would be welcome. I dont want to go to purcasing a new head piece.Far too expensive
JA: How old is your Dyson vacuum?
Customer: 5years
JA: How long has this been going on with your Dyson vacuum? What have you tried so far?
Customer: removed one end thats all
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: nothing less where can I purchase new en roller head.
Expert:  JamesI replied 8 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!
This is James, I'm an appliance repair technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.
Have you pulled out the roller from the motorised head?

Expert:  JamesI replied 8 days ago.

Please follow the video here which shows how to strip down the motorhead and remove the obstruction.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask them!
My goal is to offer you the best possible experience!
If you need further assistance, please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been a pleasure to be of service to you!