Tim Cooke
Tim Cooke,
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

Cant find the relise clips on my miele 6229 warming drawer.

Customer Question

Cant find the relise clips on my miele 6229 warming drawer. As it will not close.
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 9 days ago.

Good afternoon, and welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will help you today. There's no time pressure on this topic - it will stay open to you for many days, and you can reply at any time. I will be away from my desk sometimes, but will respond as soon as I can.

Was it sudden that the drawer wouldn't close, or has it been difficult before?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
No it just happened last evening. I thought that something had blocked it.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I am happy to type. I am wondering if its possible to take out the drawer completely. I read somewhere that there was a way to slide the drawer off the runner. I have looked but cant find a way
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 9 days ago.

Sorry for the delay - I have been on a call.

Please bear with me - I will reply ASAP...

Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 9 days ago.

I'm not certain if the ESW6229 is the same as other Miele models, but see the attached pages and see if your appliance has the same construction.