Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My Wife has a Dyson V6 Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, But it wont

Customer Question

My Name is Jim ***** & My Wife has a Dyson V6 Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, But it wont hold the charge could you please tell me where I can send it to have a new Battery Fitted I do not want to try to do it my self in case I destroy the Vacuum Cleaner. Many Thanks Jim JA: How old is your Dyson vacuum? Customer: I Think it is about 4 years old but I am not sure. JA: How long has this been going on with your Dyson vacuum? What have you tried so far? Customer: It has been going on now for about 2 Months we have just discharged it & then re charged it but it just wont hold the charge JA: Anything else we should know to help you best? Customer: No if you can just tell me where I can send it to be repaired I will be very grateful Many Thanks Jim

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 11 days ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding. The telephone service is automatically provided by the system, you only have to accept it when you need it. Unfortunately I can't make a phone call, but if you wish, another expert could do it for you. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.

I hope you are doing very well morally and healthily. I am sorry you faced this problem!

if you want you can replace the battery yourself. I can send you a link where you can order it cheaply and a video tutorial on how to exchange it. If you want that, please write to me. Otherwise I can give him the phone number for the manufacturer's service point where you can book an appointment.

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

Best regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Would you send me the address where to send this to have it repaired. Many Thanks Jim
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 11 days ago.

Here are two links where you can leave your device for repair or have it repaired at home. Please have a look at the links and then write me if you need more information.

https://www.phcvacuumservice.co.uk/dyson-vacuum-service-repair/

https://go-assist.co.uk/dyson-repairs/vacuum-cleaner