canuck the pro
canuck the pro, Plumber
Experience:  Plumber
64367226

I have a Delonghi filter coffee maker ref no ICMI211 which

Hello, I have a Delonghi filter coffee maker ref no ICMI211 which when starts up has both the red and green light flashing repeatedly and will switch the appliance off now and then, Eventually it starts to filter but the whole process can take a while. Your assistance will be appreciated.
JA: How old is your Delonghi coffee maker?
Customer: 3 or 4 years
JA: How long has this been going on with your Delonghi coffee maker? What have you tried so far?
Customer: About a month, I have flushed thro the water tank filter and enabled water to filter thro without coffee in the filter.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No , I don't think so.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Tetyana-moderator
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I will wait for a response which if it provides mw with a workable answer will be good. Many thanks

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I have been in the home improvement and repair field for 20 years. I will be very glad to help you today.

The issue very well may be corrected if the machine is descaled.

canuck the pro, Plumber
Experience: Plumber
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Flushing through after descaling in progress, flashing of lights seems to have stopped , so all seems sorted. Thank you.

You are very welcome