Gery66
Gery66,
101431949

I have a Siemens TK76K573GB/08 I cannot remove the brewing

Customer Question

I have a Siemens TK76K573GB/08 I cannot remove the brewing unit as it seems to be stuck
JA: How old is your Siemens appliance?
Customer: I'm unsure as it was bought as part of an ex display kitchen
JA: How long has this been going on with your Siemens appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: its the first time its got stuck
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The slider lock will not move far enough to the left as directed by the user manual
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 6 days ago.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
that’s fine
Expert:  Gery66 replied 6 days ago.

Dear Customer,
thank you for your inquiry at JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I try to help you to find a solution for the problem, which is annoying, I understand.
If you switch the coffee machine on and off, the slider may not be moved far enough? Can you attach a pic of the situation here please? Thanks in advance.

Of course, I am always happy to help you anytime!

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.

Best regards.
Your's Gery

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Picture attachee
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
File attached (GP1S6P7)
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
File attached (G1ZV256)
Expert:  Gery66 replied 6 days ago.

Thanks for the pics. I know this situation from my coffee machine! Look at the door, there is a pin that goes into an opening on the device when you close the door (on the left when you stand in front of the door). There is the microswitch for door recognition. Carefully press it with a screwdriver and switch on the machine, than the gearbox should return to its home position if it is not defective and you should be able to remove the brewing unit then.

Best regards.

Gery