KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  18+ years experience as Appliance Tech.
70193065

I have a washer drier all the lights are flashing does this

Customer Question

I have a washer drier all the lights are flashing does this means the pump is blocked
JA: What happened just before your washer-dryer displayed this message?
Customer: It wouldn’t spin out
JA: How long has this been going on with your washer-dryer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: emptied the filter at the front of it could the pump be blocked further up
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no I don’t think so
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 12 days ago.

Good afternoon,

Welcome to justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you today. I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your appliance. Hopefully, we will resolve this immediately. Please provide its complete model number (from the label/rating plate located inside the door).

I am afraid, I am not available for phone call and we can continue via chat.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
WDL560 HOTPOINT washer drier
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Ok
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
What do you think it could be ?
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Am I still connected?

Thank you for the model number. If you don’t mind, please allow me a few minutes to check its schematics and then type the answer.

When all lights flash, which one of the vertical lights remain lit ?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I’ve re started it no water is going in a little bit then it stopped the first light was on and the door lock

You have to check the lights above the start button, number the lights with 1 at the bottom. Which numbers are lit?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
The door lock button with the key the very top one
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
The lights that were flashing where the ones going horizontal super wash extra rinse mini load slow spin

That is a door lock error which indicates door interlock is faulty and will need replacement. The part is available for £25 + repair charges, to order the part please CLICK HERE. If you want to replace it yourself, this VIDEO will give you an idea on how the replacement is done.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask! I hope you enjoyed your experience with justanswer.com today. It has been a pleasure to assist you, have a great day.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.

You're welcome and Good Luck.