Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Ihave registered my Bosch appliance but was unable to

Customer Question

Ihave registered my Bosch appliance but was unable to register the tool number , I cant find the required number and I cannot complete the registration
JA: Do you know the model of your Bosch appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Themodel is AHS 50-20 LI hedge trimmer. It is brand new
JA: Do you know the model of your Bosch hedge trimmer? How old is it?
Customer: it is entered above
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch hedge trimmer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The hedge trimmer is perfect, I just can't register the appliance number
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Don't think so
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 7 days ago.

Good afternoon, and welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will help you today. There's no time pressure on this topic - it will stay open to you for many days, and you can reply at any time. I will be away from my desk sometimes, but will respond as soon as I can.

I will just review your question and hopefully will be able to reply with the information you need.

Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 7 days ago.

Please can you post here the address of the web site you were using when you tried to register?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
www.mybosch.com
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 4 days ago.

Please could you check that URL? The web site you've given does not exist.