Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I keep getting aErr2 code coming up on my washing machine, i

Customer Question

hi i keep getting aErr2 code coming up on my washing machine, i have cleaned the filter out and run the machine again and it is fine for a couple of washers or so then it stops working again the code comes up again ,i drain the machine and run it again and so on . every time i have checked the filter it is clear. thanks
JA: How old is your washer? Have you checked if the drain hose is clogged?
Customer: 4 years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 2 or 3 weeks now i have checked the hose from the drum to the filter and i have turned the pump with my fingers all seems clear i have not taken the hose off and checked that because evrery thing seems to work ok for a couple of washers
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: there was another code came up once but i could not find it in the book i think it was something like clf
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 14 days ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding. The telephone service is automatically provided by the system, you only have to accept it when you need it. Unfortunately I can't make a phone call, but if you wish, another expert could do it for you. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.

I hope you are doing very well morally and healthily. I am sorry you faced this problem!

First of all, can you tell me the brand and model number of the device. Depending on the brand, the meaning of the error can change. I am waiting for your report.

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

Best regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Hi Erdal CDA washing machine model number CI325
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 14 days ago.

Normally when they have cleaned everything up it should work. Normally this error message means that either the drain hose going to the drain pipe is blocked or the pump is not working properly. What happens now when you want to start your programme? Which symbols light up the control panel or display?