Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

We have a Zanussi dishwasher I've looked but can't find a

Customer Question

Hello! We have a Zanussi dishwasher I've looked but can't find a make or model number
JA: Do you know the model of your Zanussi dishwasher? How old is it?
Customer: Two supporting wheels have come off the bottom tray so it doesn't elevate properly above the rotating blade at the bottom of the machine I'm afraid I don't know - we inherited it when we moved in three years ago I've searched the door and the inside but can't find a model name I can't pull it out as its fitted into a kitchen cabinet
JA: The Appliance Technician can help you find the model number for your dishwasher; I'll connect you shortly. How long has this been going on with your Zanussi dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Everything works fine mechanically - its simply the two little plastic wheels that have come off the bottom tray
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No, that's all
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 9 days ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding. The telephone service is automatically provided by the system, you only have to accept it when you need it. Unfortunately I can't make a phone call, but if you wish, another expert could do it for you. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.

I hope you are doing very well morally and healthily. I am sorry you faced this problem!

It will be very difficult if you cannot give us the model number. If you have really checked the side edges of the door, sometimes it is printed very small. When you open the door, look at the edges to the right and left to see if there is a nameplate.

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

Best regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
OK - it's currently in operation but when it has finished I'll check the side of the door and get back to you. Thanks
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
No, I don't need to switch to a phone call, thanks! I'll send a message later when I've checked again for the model number
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 9 days ago.

No problem. I am always at your disposal. I will wait for your message.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 9 days ago.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Hi! I've found the details. It's a ZDT41 type 911D53-OL. The serial number is ***** There is also another number: PNC 911 539 041 08.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 9 days ago.

Okay, I got your message. Now you have to be patient so that I can download the appropriate documents.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 9 days ago.

We have his link where you can see an exploded view. The position 160 with the basket is an exploded view. You can open it for example and see if you can see the right part.

https://shop.zanussi.de/search?text=91153904108

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Thanks! I have found it.... aber es its schwierig fur mich zu lesen! Ich habe mean Deutsch Vocabulary ganz vergessen!
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 9 days ago.

Please

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 9 days ago.

Yes, if you don't practice it then you forget many languages.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 9 days ago.

I wish you the very best of luck and success with it. You can write a message again at any time. I am always at your disposal. You can always take my help. You are always welcome.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
OK, I'm trying to work out the ordering process. I'll message again if I have problems. Thanks for your help!
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 9 days ago.

Please good luck.