Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have an Indesit WIDL 7125 washer/dryer that won’t start a

Customer Question

I have an Indesit BI WIDL 7125 washer/dryer that won’t start a wash cycle and the wash cycle light starts flashing. Can you help ???
JA: What happened just before the light on your Indesit washer-dryer came on?
Customer: nothing it just won’t start the cycle
JA: How long has this been going on with your Indesit washer-dryer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I’ve tried to unplug it, turn it off, it will rinse and spin and dry but not wash.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding. The telephone service is automatically provided by the system, you only have to accept it when you need it. Unfortunately I can't make a phone call, but if you wish, another expert could do it for you. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.

I hope you are doing very well morally and healthily. I am sorry you faced this problem!

Can you describe the mistake better to me? Is the washing process not working? Otherwise other programs also run very well? Please describe in detail what is not exactly working.

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

Best regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
The washing process is not woゎ
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.

I don't know what you describe in your last sentence. Please describe what exactly is not working.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
When you go to start a wash cycle, nothing happens and after a couple of minutes the wash cycle light starts to flash
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.

Okay, when you start a program will the door be locked? Normally when his programme is started the door will be locked and then the drain pump should start.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
The door is locked
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.

Okay if the door is locked, is the drain pump running afterwards? Do you hear the pump working below?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
No
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I don’t hear anything
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.

Okay then either the pump is not working or it is not activated. Have you already opened the lower service flap and cleaned the weather from the pump?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
No I haven’t
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.

Okay then open the service flap and clean the filter and pump. You have to be careful when you open the filter and the rest of the water will run out. Take enough towels on the floor. When you have opened everything, look in the hole to see if the pump wheel is free to move. There must be no foreign objects in there. Turn off the electricity before you do this.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Where is the lower service flap
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.

It is located on the front side below the unit.