KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  18+ years experience as Appliance Tech.
70193065

We received a new dishwasher yesterday which has a part that

Customer Question

We received a new dishwasher yesterday which has a part that doesn't seem to fit anywhere
JA: What's the brand and model of your dishwasher?
Customer: SMS40T32UK/69
JA: How long has this been going on with your dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: We only received it yesterday and it was loose inside the drum
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: What else do you want to know
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
SMS40T32UK/69
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 6 days ago.

Good evening,

Welcome to justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you today. I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your appliance. Hopefully, we will resolve this immediately. What is the part? Do you have an image that you can share ?

I am afraid, I am not available for phone call and we can continue via chat.

Good evening,

Without the information requested in my first/previous response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps. Please CLICK HERE to download its Installation instructions and follow the steps to install the appliance. This will also help you to identify the missing part. My goal is to provide you with excellent service. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask! I hope you enjoyed your experience with justanswer.com today. It has been a pleasure to assist you, have a great evening.