Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My washing machine has a problem. It is a front loading

Customer Question

Hi, my washing machine has a problem.
JA: Is your washer top or front loading? How old is it?
Customer: It is a front loading machine
JA: How long has this been going on with your washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: When you close the door, the machine will still not work and the 'key' symbol flashes. I've had the machine for three years. So far, I've switched the machine off and unplugged it. The fault started today.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I have the following codes
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 10 days ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding. The telephone service is automatically provided by the system, you only have to accept it when you need it. Unfortunately I can't make a phone call, but if you wish, another expert could do it for you. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.

I hope you are doing very well morally and healthily. I am sorry you faced this problem!

It may be locked. To deactivate it you have to execute a key combination. But first you have to tell me the brand and model number of the device so that I can help him better. It can change depending on the model.

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

Best regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Hi, It is a Siemans machine
Type WCM62
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
WM14Q478GB
E-Numbe WM14Q478GB/12
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Does that help?
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 10 days ago.

Okay, you need to be patient now. I need to download the documents first.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 10 days ago.

Okay You have under the control panel keys. There must be two keys together. If you press and hold the two keys for at least 3-5 seconds, it is then deactivated again. It should be the rpm and Finished in key.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Do you have picture of the keys, I do not see 'rpm' or 'finished'
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 10 days ago.

Please test this: press the start button for at least 3-5 seconds. After that the key symbol should be gone and you should be able to use the programmes again.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 10 days ago.

If you need more information you can ask me questions. I am always available for you. I want you to be satisfied.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Ok, it is now fixed.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 10 days ago.

Okay, that's great. Do you need more information? I want you to be satisfied.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 10 days ago.

I wish you the very best of luck and success with it. You can write a message again at any time. I am always at your disposal. You can always take my help. You are always welcome.