Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

We have a baumatic bdi631. We have an error code with 2

Customer Question

Hello, we have a baumatic bdi631. We have an error code with 2 lights flashing and a beeping noise. The lights flashing are program 1 pots and program 3 dishes. Things we have checked so far... salt is full, rinse aid full, filters are clean, water has drained away. Can you help?
JA: What happened just before your dishwasher displayed this message?
Customer: Nothing really. The dishwasher was off, we filled it, switched it on and then the lights started flashing. If we close the door then it makes a noise as though its going to work but nothing happens..
JA: How long has this been going on with your dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Started last week and we have switched it off both at the unit and at the wall and left it for a while. When we close the door it sounds as thoug its trying to fill up but doesn't
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 15 days ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding. The telephone service is automatically provided by the system, you only have to accept it when you need it. Unfortunately I can't make a phone call, but if you wish, another expert could do it for you. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.

I hope you are doing very well morally and healthily. I am sorry you faced this problem!

This error message has different pinks. It is possible that the drain pump is blocked. Have you already cleaned the sieve below and checked the pump? It is possible that the pump is blocked or defective. It can also be that the drain hose is blocked up to the drain pipe or is difficult to move. Do you have water down on the floor that has not been pumped out?

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

Best regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Thank you Erdal. We don’t have any water that has not drained away but will have a look and see if there is a blockage.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 15 days ago.

Please. All right, I wish you a lot of success. You can always write in a message. You can always contact me if you need information.