Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

The washing machine isn't spinning properly. It's goes

Customer Question

The washing machine isn't spinning properly. It's goes around but not at speed. We used the trouble shoot on the website, and have checked the drain hose, the pump filter and tried again. It's not spinning fast, but it is going round. it's not an unbalanced load.
JA: What are you having trouble accessing or opening?
Customer: the spin on the washing machine isn't spinning fast. washing is soaked.
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: Samsung ww80J55558FX/EU S/N05e55sma02294h
JA: What have you tried so far with your Samsung product?
Customer: we have checked the drain hose.
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: we've emptied the pump filter and checked and cleaned it. although it wasn't dirty
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 6 days ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding. The telephone service is automatically provided by the system, you only have to accept it when you need it. Unfortunately I can't make a phone call, but if you wish, another expert could do it for you. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.

I hope you are doing very well morally and healthily. I am sorry you faced this problem!

There are several reasons for such an error. It is possible that the carbon brushes on the motor are used up. Have they checked you yet? Do you have the option of removing a motor to control the carbon brushes? If you want, I can send you the video instructions on how to control the carbon brushes.

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

Best regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Thank you for your kind reply. The machine is not yet a year old but does get used every other day. We halved our load and it span okay. We've just done another wash and the spin is fine.
Thank you again. Clare
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 6 days ago.

Then it may be that the device is not so old that its overcharge protection is too sensitive. If it gets worse you will unfortunately have to have it checked by a professional. Do you need more information? I want you to be satisfied.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Thank you that is okay. We are satisfied.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 6 days ago.

All right, have a good evening. Stay well.