Tim Cooke
Tim Cooke,
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

My dyson hoover (ju3 uk gha5961a not working, i gave the

Customer Question

my dyson hoover (ju3 uk gha5961a not working
JA: Do you know the model of your Dyson vacuum? How old is it?
Customer: i gave the model no maybe 5 years old only got new battery last june
JA: How long has this been going on with your Dyson vacuum? What have you tried so far?
Customer: just today. sounds perfect but no suction
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no there is nothing else to tell you that i know of
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 9 days ago.

Good evening, and welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will help you today. There's no time pressure on this topic - it will stay open to you for many days, and you can reply at any time. I will be away from my desk sometimes, but will respond as soon as I can.

It's not clear from the number you've given what the model is. For example, is this a V6, V7, V8, or something else?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
its a V6 and i am not prepared to part with any more money, it cost me money in june and i haven't used it very much since and i am not happy with it. i wasn't told when i was buying it that it had a battery that would have to be replaced
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 9 days ago.

I'm not sure what you're expecting from this online advice service. If the Dyson turns out to have a fault, what will you do?

Have you cleaned the filters?