Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My winterhalter dishwasher won’t do wash cycles only

Customer Question

My winterhalter dishwasher won’t do wash cycles only continuous wash it is gs40 David
JA: Who makes your dishwasher? How old is it?
Customer: Winterhalter 10 to 15 yrs old
JA: How long has this been going on with your dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 1
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: 2 years
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 10 days ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system, so you only have to accept it when you need it. Unfortunately I can't make a phone call, but if you wish, another expert could do it for you. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.

I hope you are doing very well morally and healthily. I am sorry you faced this problem!

Can you describe the mistake better to me? Does it not stop washing is there water in the device? How is the water warm?

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

Best regards,
Erdal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 7 days ago.

I sent you a message but you haven't answered yet. I hope you are doing well. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

If you need further assistance please use the answer box below and let me know. It's been my pleasure to be of service to you!

Customer: replied 7 days ago.

Hi machine stays onwash continuesly no prob with water or heating David

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 7 days ago.

What do you mean by washing? Does only the lower pump run permanently? Or is there water in the appliance and the rinsing pump circulates continuously? You have to give me a little more detailed information so that I can help you better.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
The main pump runs continuesly when door is closed David
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 7 days ago.

There are two different reasons for such a mistake. It is possible that the dirt water sensors or level sensors are still registering a water message and thus the drain pump is working permanently. Or there is a leak somewhere and the Aqua stop was triggered. Have you already looked into the bottom of the floor pan? To do so, however, you must remove the rectangular cover underneath the door so that you can look into the bottom of the floor pan.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
The water level sensors are working because it stops filling after while the pump concerned is main pump back of machine. Where is aqua stop how to fix David
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 7 days ago.

It is located at the bottom of the base tray. To do this, open the lower rectangular cover where you can access the Aqua stop or float switch. As I said before, this is one of the reasons that could make such a mistake. But if the water is introduced and the rinsing process has started and is not permanent, it is possible that a wrong temperature registration can also cause this error.