Tamar D
Tamar D, Master Tradesman
Experience:  HVAC/Refrigeration & Appliance Tech
17066333

Can I adjust the Freezer temperature on a BUSH Fridge

Customer Question

Can I adjust the Freezer temperature on a BUSH Fridge freezer M50152FFS
JA: Who makes your freezer? How old is it?
Customer: Bush and Brend new it's a frost free one I mean brand new one
JA: How long has this been going on with your freezer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Except looking of how to adjust freezer temperature but cannot see how
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 7 days ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system, so you only have to accept it when you need it. Unfortunately I can't make a phone call, but if you wish, another expert could do it for you. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.

I hope you are doing very well morally and healthily. I am sorry you faced this problem!

You must have a setting on the device from 1-7.1 is not so cool seven is very cool. Did you see the setting? If you want, send me a photo of your control panel so that I can explain it better to him. If you can choose between 1-7 you the lower it is not so cool the more the number becomes it is cooler.

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

Best regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Is that the Freezer compartment as well as the Fridge as I can only see 1 control button which is in the fridge dept
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 7 days ago.

Okay and there you have the possibility to set from one to him. Four is an ideal setting. Is it too cold? Or is it too warm?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Too cold
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 7 days ago.

Okay which setting do you have which number now? Then set it a less and test it again.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Please can you get someone to contact me which I can understand a little better please
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 7 days ago.

It is not a problem at all. If you would like to speak to another expert, I will leave the request now so that you can be helped. I am really very sorry that we are having communication difficulties. I wish you much success.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I did do it twice the question I'm sorry
Expert:  TetyanaP-admin replied 7 days ago.
I've been working hard to find another Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
Tetyana-moderator
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Expert:  Tamar D replied 6 days ago.
Hi, my name is***** am your personal HVAC/HI Expert on JustAnswer
I'm sorry to hear you'ore having issues with your equipment today.
I know first hand how frustrating that can be, if you give me a few moments I will provide a response to you on your issue.Please bear with my responses, there can sometimes be a small delay.
Expert:  Tamar D replied 6 days ago.
there’s a thermostat that can be set from 1 to 7.
Expert:  Tamar D replied 6 days ago.
Here’s the manual, page 22
https://www.argos-support.co.uk/storage/files/8559735.pdf?directLet me know if you need anything else
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
The thermostat is only on fridge dies that operate freezer as well please
Expert:  Tamar D replied 6 days ago.
Correct it does
Expert:  Tamar D replied 6 days ago.
Recommended is 4