Gery66
Gery66,
101431949

I HAVE A KRUPS COFFEE MACHINE AND THE TOUCH SCREEN HAS

Customer Question

I HAVE A KRUPS COFFEE MACHINE AND THE TOUCH SCREEN HAS STOPPED WORKING AGAIN
JA: What's the brand and model of your coffee maker? How old is it?
Customer: IT IS ABOUT 5 YEARS OLD AND WILL JUST GOOGLE WHICH IT IS GIVE ME A MINUTE :)
JA: How long has this been going on with your coffee maker? What have you tried so far?
Customer: WE HAVE HAD IT REPAIRED A COUPLE OF TIMES AND SENT TO KRUPPS AND THIS HAS HAPPENED BEFORE, WE HAVE HAD SOME WORK DONE ON THE HOUSE AND IT HAS BEEN PACKED AWAY AND NOW GONE TO REUSE AND DOES AGAIN ITS A BEAN TO CUP
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: EA9010
Expert:  Gery66 replied 11 days ago.

Dear Customer,
thank you for your inquiry at JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I try to help you to find a solution for the problem, which is annoying, I understand.
Well to be honest, I heard that the touchscreen of this Krups coffee machine is some kind of a "weak" point of this device and I am amazed that you had already a few repairs on it and now again the same situation, thats really frustrating.

I am afraid but it sounds like the Touchscreen has to be replaced. Do you still have warranty on the device?

Of course, I am always happy to help you anytime!

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.

Best regards.
Your's Gery