Darran Wilkins
Darran Wilkins ,
Experience:  dasdasd
108849247

Yesterday one of the bulbs in my cooker hood failed. .I had

Customer Question

Yesterday one of the bulbs in my cooker hood failed. .I had already replaced the other one a few weeks ago, but now I am unable to switch it off, so I have unscrewed the new bulb pending your advice.
JA: What's the brand and model of your lighting?
Customer: Neff. I will have to look into my files to find the model name or number. Wait there!
JA: How long has this been going on with your Neff lighting? What have you tried so far?
Customer: About one day. The light switch simply doesn't work, as if it has lost a spring. My archives have not disclosed any information about the cooker hood, which was installed before I bought the house six years ago.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Expert:  Darran Wilkins replied 11 days ago.
Hi guys I'm darran I'm a domestic engineer and refrigeration specialist
This is a simple little fix for you that will save you near 100 pounds on call outs etc
Is the fan etc all fine ?
If so try the bulb in both lamp holders does it illuminate in both if so the the little function selector switch just needs replaced
Take out the mesh filter and look behind the switches 123 speed and on off switch , sliders
With he power isolated
You can pop the switch sliders out and the small pcb board with the cover is accessible take a picture of any conections from memory there 3
Go online at espares.com, tradeplace, ukwhitegoods and you can order the part over the phone just make sure you take the model and serial number down ands the little pcb board for the switch will be specific for your model and programed so
Guys hope this helps
Kind regards darran