KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  18+ years experience as Appliance Tech.
70193065

I have a model xou60fpss belling oven, Electronic,

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I have a model xou60fpss belling oven
JA: Is your belling oven gas or electric? How old is it?
Customer: Electronic
JA: How long has this been going on with your belling oven? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Struggling to get it ti work in manual mode
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Time is not set
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 17 days ago.

Good morning,

Welcome to justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you today. I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your appliance. Hopefully, we will resolve this immediately. Please leave it unplugged for around 30 minutes, then plug it back and reset the clock. Please let me know how it goes.

I am afraid, I am not available for phone call and we can continue via chat.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Will do it now, will make contact again after 30 min. In the meantime could you suggest where i can obtain a owners manual for this model of oven
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Lets give it the 39 min gap, then ill let you know when to call

No problem however, as stated earlier: I am afraid, I am not available for phone call and we can continue via chat. The phone call message has been sent by website and not by me :)

I hope you were able to reset the clock. My goal is to provide you with excellent service. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask! I hope you enjoyed your experience with justanswer.com today. It has been a pleasure to assist you, have a great day.