Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My Neff microwave oven purchesed and installed by John Lewis

Customer Question

My Neff microwave oven purchesed and installed by ***** ***** in April 2016 the number is ***** there is dirt between the two layers of glass in the door which I cant get to, and it looks very unsightly. What can be done?
JA: How old is your Neff microwave?
Customer: It was purchased from ***** ***** who installed a new kitchen for me in April 2016
JA: How long has this been going on with your Neff microwave? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It has been going on since the beginning, but getting much worse now. As the mess is between two layers of glass I cannot clean it
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Nothing else thank you. It might need a new door
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 8 days ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system, so you only have to accept it when you need it. Unfortunately I can't make a phone call, but if you wish, another expert could do it for you. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.

I hope you are doing very well morally and healthily. I am sorry you faced this problem!

Yes that's right. You can't get between the panes because it's stuck. If you really want to exchange it, I can send you a link where you can order a new door. But I need the production number which is on the nameplate. Would you like to replace the door yourself? It can be tricky to swap out.

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

Best regards,
Erdal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 6 days ago.

I sent you a message but you haven't answered yet. I hope you are doing well. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

If you need further assistance please use the answer box below and let me know. It's been my pleasure to be of service to you!

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 4 days ago.

I tried to help him. With the information you wrote, I wrote you an answer. I usually need some information to help you better. I would be very happy if you would write me a message. I want to help you. The main thing is that you are satisfied in the end.